Saturday, October 17, 2015

happy birthday, kiddo!

Happy Birthday, Sarah!
According to my mom, she walked in one night as I was saying my prayers just in time to hear me asking God to send me a baby sister...
The result of that prayer was a baby born October 17, 1989. I can remember Pop bringing her out, all wrapped up in a receiving blanket and asking Michael and me if we thought it was a boy or a girl. My prayers were answered with a brand new sister...
Through the years, she drove me crazy. We shared a room for my elementary school years, sponge painted pink...
She wrinkled her nose when she smiled, a dimple showing in her cheek...
That little girl who annoyed me beyond belief when we were little has grown into one of my best friends...

A beautiful, strong, amazing wife and mother to the little girl who is quite possibly the best niece on the planet...




I love you, kiddo :) Happy 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I would love to hear them!
~Mandy

art majors

 My oldest daughter is an artist. She has a sketchbook with her at pretty much all times, and she has the kind of skill that is unimaginable...

what people are reading...