Monday, May 5, 2014

what I want my daughter to know

1. You can do anything you put your mind to.

2. Your worth is found only in God.

3. Math & Science aren't just for boys.

4. Never be afraid of the spotlight--or the background.

5. Inner beauty matters more than outer beauty, but in my eyes you will always be beautiful.

6. High heels and cowboy boots both have their places.

7. Guard your heart and your words.

8. Don't hide behind make-up.

9. Eat salads and cheeseburgers and cheesecake, all with equal abandon.

10. Don't let anyone tell you you're "just" a girl.

11. When someone underestimates you, prove them wrong.

12. Dream big!

13. Learn the value of hard work.

14. Earn the reputation you want.

15. Take risks.

16. Don't let anyone dictate your future.

17. Know the value of family.

18. Stand up for what you believe in.

19. Modesty is admirable.

20. I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I would love to hear them!
~Mandy

art majors

 My oldest daughter is an artist. She has a sketchbook with her at pretty much all times, and she has the kind of skill that is unimaginable...

what people are reading...