Monday, January 23, 2012

lessons from turtles


 

my kids are seriously into turtles. not these...








 
                            but these!

both my daughter and my son love to watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. the other day when we were all watching TMNT for probably the third time in a row (sometimes you give in just to keep the peace, you know?), Raphael made a clone of himself.

hang with me here.

of course, things with the clone went wrong and the fake Raphael started terrorizing the city. Raphael was talking to the other turtles and said that Master Splinter had told him something bad would happen if he made the clone.

my comment to my husband: "the turtles could solve the majority of their problems if they would just listen to Master Splinter."

huh.

how many times has that been true in my life? the majority of my problems would be solved if i would just listen to the Master.

who would have thought, a lesson from the turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I would love to hear them!
~Mandy

holy week

Every once in a while, I read a verse of Scripture and think, "I wonder when that got put in there..." because it catches me as so...

what people are reading...