Sunday, June 8, 2014

summer in the vine

I don't usually post anything on Sunday, but this is a last minute reminder I should have posted much sooner. I let it slip my mind, though, so I wanted to make sure I invited you all t to join me this summer.

No, I'm not taking us all to a beach house somewhere (I wish I could!) or suggesting we get together around a campfire in my parents' field (although that would be fun, too).

This is actually much easier to arrange :)

A friend of mine was thinking about how easy it is to get busy in the summer and let things slide, sometimes without even realizing it's happening. One of those things is devotionals, so Jill decided to do something about it. She invited some of us to join with her in providing daily Bible reading and devotionals, delivered straight to your inbox.
http://journeywithjill.net/online-bible-studies/summer-in-the-vine/

Looking at what all is on the lineup, I'm pretty sure you won't get bored. There's going to be a little bit of everything, really, with everything from a study of Mark to the life of Joseph to a trip through the Holy Land. I'm going to be writing a bit on how faith and science link together, so like I said--a little bit of everything! If you click on the picture above it will take you to Jill's site where you can learn a little more about what to expect.

We would love to have you join us this summer. Jill will be sending the emails out, and I assure you that you won't start getting a bunch of spam. You can sign up here (all you have to enter is an email address).

Also, this will probably be my last post for the month. We're headed south at the end of the week for a much needed trip home to see this beautiful country, and enjoy our vacation. I'll be back in July and I hope you all have a beautiful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I would love to hear them!
~Mandy

parenting teens

 My mom once asked her own mom what she thought was the hardest part about raising kids. I'm not sure when their conversation took place...

what people are reading...