Tuesday, March 10, 2015

just a catch up...

So, I haven't been keeping up with things here on the blog for a while--sorry about that. I'll try to do better!

To be honest, I don't really have a lot to say today, either. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you in on what I've been up to lately. As tends to be the case, I've got a few irons in the fire (maybe too many, but that's pretty par for the course around here)...

I've started working on book 2 of the Sons of Tundyel series. It's called The Darkness and continues the story of Paodin and Syndria where The Prophecy left off. I'm enjoying writing it, even though I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised by where this story has taken me. Here's the tentative cover:
I'm also in the planning stages of a new devotional. Right now it's called Walking with Peter: following the Way when you can't see the path. Kind of a long title when you include the subtitle, but things could change. Here's a tentative cover for that one, too:



The other news on the writing front is my longterm goal of creating a series of 28-day devotionals to follow Glimpses of His Magnificence: A study of God's power. The plan is to do Glimpses of other attributes--and that's where I need your help.

Are there other aspects of God's character that you would like to see a study on? I could just come up with some on my own, but I really want these devotionals to be on topics people find helpful so I would love some input!

I hope March is off to a great start for everyone...it's definitely the start of a busy season for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I would love to hear them!
~Mandy

parenting teens

 My mom once asked her own mom what she thought was the hardest part about raising kids. I'm not sure when their conversation took place...

what people are reading...